European High-tech and Emerging Research Association (EUHERA) offers two types of membership for 2019:
- Regular membership: € 50 per year
- Student membership: € 25 per year
EUHERA membership includes exemption from article processing charge in the Ital Publication’s journals, as well as some discounts in selected conferences.
See EUHERA Membership Benefits for more details about all benefits you are eligible to as a member of EUHERA:
Benefits for all members:
- Eligibility to be candidate in EUHERA Board Elections.
- Possibility to join (or even establish) a EUHERA Working Group.
- Participation in EUHERA Assemblies.
- Exemption from article processing charge in the Ital Publication’s journals.
- Reduced fees in a series of endorsed/organized conferences and events.
Additional benefits for student members:
- Eligibility for receiving a Best Student Paper Award at a EUHERA conference.
- Eligibility for receiving an Annual Best Thesis Award.